Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lukes starts Kindergarten

Well, it's here...a day that I really haven't been looking forward to in 6 years...well, for that matter, have even really thought about until this past week or so.  Man, Kindergarten already?  I tear up as I type this post.  Luke is ready, that's all that matters.  Luke is such a loving, caring little boy.  He gets his feelings hurt easy...but is a tough one!  Tries to hold it in when he gets hurt!  Am I ready to release him to the "world"...ummm, no.  If I could bubble my kiddos, I would.  But have we put him in a bubble the past almost 6 years.  No.   I know that Luke and Allie will learn the most from me and Cory.  We teach our children to follow the Lord.  And, I know that they both will be exposed to kids/adults that don't believe what we believe.  I pray daily that God will look over our children and keep them from harm.  And as Luke starts Kindergarten, it really hits me that we have to continue to teach him daily what God wants him to be.  
Luke, I hope your first day of school is everything you want it to be!!  
We love you to the moon and back!

 He's not a morning person....at all!  He gets it honest from me!

 Eating sausage balls (his request) with Allie




 Getting ready to go inside...





 Mom and dad have one last peek at him....such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment